Re: Help error 10022 cant play the game

by Nodonn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help error 10022 cant play the game

★★★ Newbie

Need help i just installed the game and i am getting this error, i already tried reinstalling eac and still didn't work

Message 1 of 18 (19,731 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

I solved it: I had to reinstall EAC, then do a Steam filed verification, then repair EAC. That fixed it oddly.

View in thread

Message 5 of 18 (19,449 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @kkds47

I know you've already tried reinstalling EAC, but can you also try repairing it from the .exe file to see if that helps at all? 

If you open up the folder where you've got EAC installed you should be able to run the .exe from there. When it starts up try running the repair option and see if that helps at all. Let me know how it goes when you have the chance. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 18 (19,657 Views)

★★ Novice

Exact same error, tried both repair and uninstall/reinstall of EAC. Also tried a restart, all have failed. I am playing from steam.

Message 3 of 18 (19,493 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Nodonn,

This might sound like a strange question, but are you currently running any sort of RGB lighting software on your PC? If so, can you try disabling it to see if that makes any difference at all? 

We've seen some cases in the past where EAC seems to have some trouble with RGB programs, so I'm curious if that might be happening in your case as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 18 (19,472 Views)

★★ Novice

I solved it: I had to reinstall EAC, then do a Steam filed verification, then repair EAC. That fixed it oddly.

Message 5 of 18 (19,450 Views)

Community Manager

@Nodonn 

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear you were able to get it working. I appreciate you sharing the details! Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 18 (19,403 Views)

Apex Legends - Anti Cheat error code 10022

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Can anyone please help me. I have been trying to resolve this for about a month now. This error starts few days after the update. I already tried to reinstall origin and apex but nothing change. I did some solutions from youtube but still nothing worked.

I'm using Acer Travelmate|P

-Performance
  • PROCESSORIntel Intel Core i5-10210u 10th Gen processor
  • GRAPHIC PROCESSORIntel UHD
  • CLOCK SPEED1.60 GHz
-Memory
  • RAM TYPEDDR4
  • MEMORY LAYOUT1x8 Gigabyte
  • MEMORY SLOTS1
  • CAPACITY8 GB
Message 7 of 18 (19,208 Views)

Re: Apex Legends - Anti Cheat error code 10022

Community Manager

Hi @Moshi-0119

Can you share a DxDiag here when you have a chance so we can take a look? For more information on how to pull one up visit the EA Help website. Once you have the text file please attach it to this thread. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 18 (19,089 Views)

★ Novice

Here it is

Message 9 of 18 (19,069 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent let me know if that's what you need
Message 10 of 18 (19,067 Views)