Help! Unable to Link PSN account to EA account and so can't play anything online

by khundkar

Original Post

Highlighted

Help! Unable to Link PSN account to EA account and so can't play anything online

★★★ Newbie

SOoooo there are no issues with age restrictions, Sony says its EA, EA says it sony, and we can't play online because there is no way to manually link PSN to EA. I also have a playstation plus subscription. 

Attached are the 2 messages I get.. I do have a valid EA account, and a PSN account... 

HELP!

Message 1 of 6 (735 Views)

Re: Help! Unable to Link PSN account to EA account and so can't play anything on

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @khundkar

Sorry to hear about your issues with linking the accounts in the game Frown Have you tried to do that via EA Help website already?

Once you choose the log in option, use the PSN login feature. You can read more about linking your console accounts to your EA account HERE.

Screenshot_3.png

Let me know if that worked out for you Fingers crossed

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 6 (701 Views)

Re: Help! Unable to Link PSN account to EA account and so can't play anything on

★★★ Newbie

Im having this same issue but im not getting any option to sign in with my psn account. 

Is there anything i can do at all?

Becouse nothing else is helping me at all and im just frustrated!

Message 3 of 6 (645 Views)

★★★ Novice
@N1ghtball Try to log in into your EA account via the PSN option on a mobile phone ash shown by EA_Ataashi
Message 4 of 6 (601 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ive tried this and all it does is sends me in circles from sony log in to account ineligible back to ea log in... Very fustrated. Checked online how to log into account nothing seems to work. 

Message 5 of 6 (560 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Jaybird1037  for Account issues it's not something we can help with on AHQ and something you need to reach out to our game advisors on EA support.

How to get in contact with EA support:
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
https://twitter.com/EAHelp

/Atic

Message 6 of 6 (505 Views)