Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Help Please

by Aiden_wave

Original Post

Highlighted

Help Please

★★ Novice

So two weeks ago (around that) I woke up and hopped on fifa to find my fifa 20 accounts email had been changed. I quickly rushed and switched the email back and found that my club was fine, But something was different. Every time i got on and i went to my transfer list their would be 100 hundred items selling and another hundred on the transfer market. At first i thought it was just a glitch, but it kept happening. I didn't know what was going on until my transfer market was banned by ea. Why was someone able to hack my account and put this thing onto my account, and why should i have to suffer the consequences for it? I've spent 250$ on fifa points this year, and now i'm banned from the transfer market for something I didn't do or have anything to do with. If EA thinks i was benefitting from it why don't they just delete my club? why did they just straight ban me and make me waist my money on this game for something that i had no relation to?

Message 1 of 3 (115 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Help Please

Community Manager

Hey @Aiden_wave if there is a ban on your account then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team and explain the situation to them.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Message 2 of 3 (86 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Help Please

★★ Novice

I did that but if the ban doesn't get reversed why should suffer the consequences?

Are you a bot or are you a real person? 

I also don't know if the ban is permanent, it didn't say it was permanent  but it also didn't give me a date on it.

Message 3 of 3 (69 Views)
Twitter Stream