Re: Help I am stuck and I cannot move

by Belgorad

Original Post

Help I am stuck and I cannot move

★★★ Newbie

So I have been stuck at a spot on Balmorra for the past 20 minutes and no matter what I do,I cannot move.I tried relogging,doesnt work.I tried unstucking with both the /stuck command and the stuck option on the help center,doesnt work,sets me back to where I was stuck.I cannot even quick travel as I am in a constant state of jumping.I wont land and it registers me as moving constantly.I really need help with this to escape.I came here to get help from both the community and for maybe someone to get me unstuck as I am still f2p and cannot contact help in-game,and cannot type in chat for the same reason.

Message 1 of 3 (511 Views)

Hero

@koponya03 

One option you can do is ask in-game chat is someone can invite you to a group and use their guild summon option to summon you to their location.  This would be a quick way to get unstuck.

Another option is to not do anything and wait for the unstuck timmer to run out, type unstuck and see if it stops your character from moving.  If it does use the quick travel to get out of the spot.

If that doesn't work then the only other option would be to email support@swtor.com with the server and charsccha name and ask to have your character moved.

Note that they are currently backed up on tickets and can take up to 14 days for a rsrespon as per this link here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 3 (502 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @koponya03 

If you have a stronghold you can also try to travel to it. Then log out a few minutes and then after relog, leave the stronghold. Now you should be free.

Message 3 of 3 (495 Views)