Help Apex is Unplayable conection is bad

by MATRIXO_OReload

Original Post

Help Apex is Unplayable conection is bad

★★★★ Novice

Hello guys I been playing this game since season 1 and didn't have any problem until season 2 and now in season 3 is unplayable I got 30 minutes ping with a 0 packet loss since I have started to play in season 1 no I got the same ping but is literally going super slow. Any help I check my connection is ok I went through the troubleshooting and nothing my connection is good. but  this keeps going. i think it was an update from sesano 2 what make this game so unplayable.

Message 1 of 4 (251 Views)

Re: Help Apex is Unplayable conection is bad

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

i believe what you are experiencing is the dumb game putting you on high ping server because the player base is dying. The game does this to keep Queues low even tho the game is unplayable on these higher ping servers even selecting servers does nothing it will still dump you on another server anyway.

Just confirmed it claims my data centre is sydney but my in game latency is 240. even tho my ping to sydney is 69.

Message 2 of 4 (232 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well! that makes more sense now!! this game is stupid as *! wasted my time downloading this crap of a game

Message 3 of 4 (220 Views)

★★★★ Novice

They haven't provide a solution for this is ridiculous to play game like this with this kind of problem I'm about to stop playing it just for that 

Message 4 of 4 (189 Views)