Re: Hello i didn't realise my auto sub was on

by Belgorad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hello i didn't realise my auto sub was on

★★ Apprentice

and it toke 15$ from my pay pal that i was suppose to save that i got from my friend for something

i canceled the month auto sub can you please cancel my sub and give my 15$ back please  

Message 1 of 5 (544 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@xReinierdash 

I understand it's frustrating but for security purposes of each players account they only handle billing related issues via phone.  This is to protect the account as email is not a secure and reliable way for handling billing issues.

You can use Skype, WhatsApp or another VoIP program to use the numbers in the link provided to call customer service instead of using a landline.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (497 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@xReinierdash 

For any account or billing related issues you would need to call customer service for further assistance.  Their contact info is found here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 2 of 5 (536 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I can't my family can't use the house telephone to call to Uk...

Message 3 of 5 (518 Views)

★★ Apprentice

this company has the worst support no game company users phones for official support EVERYONE USERS EMAILS

Message 4 of 5 (501 Views)

Hero

@xReinierdash 

I understand it's frustrating but for security purposes of each players account they only handle billing related issues via phone.  This is to protect the account as email is not a secure and reliable way for handling billing issues.

You can use Skype, WhatsApp or another VoIP program to use the numbers in the link provided to call customer service instead of using a landline.

– Yoda

Message 5 of 5 (498 Views)