Hello, I have been suspended for no reason!

by DF_ONo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hello, I have been suspended for no reason!

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have been suspended for no reason! I want to raise an objection to the sanctions! "My APEX account was mistakenly banned during today's game.

I have never used any cheating programs or mouse macros, nor have I ever made any low-priced recharges. Today, during the normal game process, my account was banned. I love this game very much, and I spent a lot of time and money in this game, including purchasing many skins, boxes, and purchasing the evil spirit's Kuwu heirloom.", I hope you can verify the fact that I have not used any cheating procedures. Please help me lift the ban on my account as soon as possible. If the ban is lifted, I think I will continue to love this game. During this period of time, I have played games with Internet cafes at home, which may be a problem with the Internet cafes. However, I guarantee my personality and ask you to verify that I have never used any cheating programs on this game! I'm curious about sanctions because I've never Violate your rules. After the ban has occurred, I will check your rules to see if you have done anything inappropriate. After reading the rules, I will think about 1 Don't violate the rules! No cheating, no hate technology, no third-party software, and no party cheaters! Always play games alone. So there must have been an unexpected error.

Message 1 of 21 (11,639 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hello, I have been suspended for no reason!

@DF_ONo 

Welcome to the forum.

please note internet cafe's are note safe for gaming please read below. There are some helpfull links attached that you can use since here on the forum we cannot assist with account issues. 

How to keep your account and hardware safe 101:

1. Use strong passwords for you game account.
2. Use strong passwords for the associated E-mail account.
3. Do not share either of these passwords with others.
4. Enable two factor identification for both the game and associated E-mail accounts.
5. Do not let others use your game account (Friends and family alike) because if they do something wrong on your account it is still your fault, nobody wants to have a sanction on their account because somebody else did or said something wrong.
6. Do not use internet café’s to access your account and play, you do not know what software is on the hardware there, you do not know if the hardware at the cafe has a hardware ban and this can affect your account in a negative way.

A. I would suggest only accessing your account with your own trusted hardware, gaming on another person’s hardware brings some of the same risks as above.
B. I would also suggest not letting others use your hardware in order to play with their account, because if they get a hardware ban on your hardware while using it, it can have a negative affect on your account.
C. Buying used hardware comes with risks as well. The hardware could have been banned and this is not an EA problem but a problem between the buyer and the seller.

7. Play nice with others, in other words do not de-mean, harass or bully others in Chat or over voice coms, both can be reported and that can also have a negative effect on your account.
8. Use non-offensive user/gamer tag/club tags, if you get a warning about such change it, doing otherwise can lead to a negative effect on your account.
9. Play fair, boosting and teaming are cheating.
10. Play fair using cheating software or hardware is not fair and is really only cheating yourself.
11. Re-read the Terms of Service agreement and the Terms of Sale agreement you agreed to play this game and adhere to it.https://www.ea.com/legal/user-agreement and https://www.ea.com/legal/terms-of-sale

About point 6, A, B and C. I do know that not everyone can afford multiple hardware setups for the entire family and there is trust that has to be there, talking about the does and don’ts on the use of shared hardware should be done so everybody can enjoy what they do on the hardware and everyone can be safe.

If you believe you have been hacked take appropriate measures to secure your account and associated E-mail account https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/secure-hacked-ea-account/

If you believe that a sanction (Suspension/Ban) placed on your account was by mistake you should reach out to the Terms of Service team https://help.ea.com/za/help/account/information-about-locked-or-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Good luck and Happy Friday.

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.

View in thread

Message 2 of 21 (11,629 Views)

All Replies

@DF_ONo 

Welcome to the forum.

please note internet cafe's are note safe for gaming please read below. There are some helpfull links attached that you can use since here on the forum we cannot assist with account issues. 

How to keep your account and hardware safe 101:

1. Use strong passwords for you game account.
2. Use strong passwords for the associated E-mail account.
3. Do not share either of these passwords with others.
4. Enable two factor identification for both the game and associated E-mail accounts.
5. Do not let others use your game account (Friends and family alike) because if they do something wrong on your account it is still your fault, nobody wants to have a sanction on their account because somebody else did or said something wrong.
6. Do not use internet café’s to access your account and play, you do not know what software is on the hardware there, you do not know if the hardware at the cafe has a hardware ban and this can affect your account in a negative way.

A. I would suggest only accessing your account with your own trusted hardware, gaming on another person’s hardware brings some of the same risks as above.
B. I would also suggest not letting others use your hardware in order to play with their account, because if they get a hardware ban on your hardware while using it, it can have a negative affect on your account.
C. Buying used hardware comes with risks as well. The hardware could have been banned and this is not an EA problem but a problem between the buyer and the seller.

7. Play nice with others, in other words do not de-mean, harass or bully others in Chat or over voice coms, both can be reported and that can also have a negative effect on your account.
8. Use non-offensive user/gamer tag/club tags, if you get a warning about such change it, doing otherwise can lead to a negative effect on your account.
9. Play fair, boosting and teaming are cheating.
10. Play fair using cheating software or hardware is not fair and is really only cheating yourself.
11. Re-read the Terms of Service agreement and the Terms of Sale agreement you agreed to play this game and adhere to it.https://www.ea.com/legal/user-agreement and https://www.ea.com/legal/terms-of-sale

About point 6, A, B and C. I do know that not everyone can afford multiple hardware setups for the entire family and there is trust that has to be there, talking about the does and don’ts on the use of shared hardware should be done so everybody can enjoy what they do on the hardware and everyone can be safe.

If you believe you have been hacked take appropriate measures to secure your account and associated E-mail account https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/secure-hacked-ea-account/

If you believe that a sanction (Suspension/Ban) placed on your account was by mistake you should reach out to the Terms of Service team https://help.ea.com/za/help/account/information-about-locked-or-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Good luck and Happy Friday.

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 2 of 21 (11,630 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@DF_ONo Same here. It’s been I think almost a year now. I’ve appealed to many times and they will no longer look into my account nor help. I found out or what I’m guessing the reason…. that they think I was account sharing. I started playing rust and would change my steam name constant, that’s just how rust is, and everyone does it. Around the same time they banned me for “cheating”. Never cheated nor ever will. Why would I cheat on a game that I have spent thousands and thousands of dollars on and had multiple heirlooms. It’s a huge bummer. I’m still hopeful that maybe one day I will get it back
Message 3 of 21 (9,512 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, I got banned from NFS Rivals for nothing at all. I was just playing online with friends and nothing more. I think it's safe to say you're never getting your account back.

Message 4 of 21 (8,378 Views)

★ Novice

Same here! I got banned from FIFA 23 due to “cheating”. But I have never cheated. They initially banned my account for 7 days. After I appeal, they banned me for 993 days...

And I don't know what I can do now...

Message 5 of 21 (7,897 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@DF_ONo Ya I just got banned for someone saying rude things to me and stalking me and sabotaging my game then when I I type something rude back (because they obviously were ANTAGONIZING me🙄😤) .. apex immediately bans me 🫤 and it’s basically impossible to receive customer support that actually cares to help 💯
Message 6 of 21 (6,945 Views)

Champion

@the_amorer 

Just because someone else is being rude doesn't mean that you yourself can be rude.

Rules are there to be followed on both sides, if one breaks a rule then it doesn't mean that's suddenly allowed.

Do keep in mind that Apex also gives you the option to mute players, which could be helpful if someone is being rude towards you.

If you were actioned for such behaviour then it's likely for the TOS team to uphold the ban as you shouldn't say rude things yourself.

Either way, best place for you to go in-case you got an account action, would be the TOS team: https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/information-about-locked-or-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Message 7 of 21 (6,929 Views)

★★★ Novice
@DF_ONo I just wana say that u can contact the EA cs by creating a case, and proof that u r clean, but if the TOS team reject ur case just give up, they dont give a F to ur account.
Move along by creating new account or someting else, there alredy so many case that got simillar case like u and didnt get good respond from TOS team, also its useles if u contact EA CS team again, they will respond to u to contact the TOS team while they didnt tell us how to do so.

In my opinion EA CS and TOS team kinda suck~
Message 8 of 21 (6,616 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Quinton_LCK are you still banned?
Message 9 of 21 (6,576 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Fortunately,  I can finally log in to my FIFA 23 after that 7 days, but they still gave me a warning and tell me no more cheating... And I didn't cheat at all...

Message 10 of 21 (6,381 Views)