Re: Heirloom Glitch is back and I want to undo it.

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Heirloom Glitch is back and I want to undo it.

★★★★ Novice

So we all know about the heirloom glitch about last week and it got patched. I thought it was over, sometimes I saw my shards glitch and I thought it was just buggy servers. Today, I was chilling at the home screen and I alt tabbed for about an hour, just watching YouTube. When I went back in, my shards were glitchy and just to see whether the glitch was actually patched, I went to pathfinder and I equipped it and it was there. I thought it was patched? And now it won't go away, I don't have an heirloom and I want to wait until i actually get one. Is there a way to undo it or re-fix the glitch. Please assist, I really want it gone.

Message 1 of 9 (1,480 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

I watched a TikTok how to do the heirloom glitch and I used it to undo it.

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (1,390 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
@sookeeth Hi, can you restart your game client and let us know if it persists? If it does can you queue into a game as Path and check again?
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,429 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello, I restarted my steam client and when I went back into firing range it was still there. I went into a Trios match and it was still there, I queued into another match and it was still there. I've seen people on TikTok do this glitch again after the patch, is there a way to redo what you did before to fix it again?

Message 3 of 9 (1,402 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I watched a TikTok how to do the heirloom glitch and I used it to undo it.

Message 4 of 9 (1,391 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do u remove them because I have the same problem?

Message 5 of 9 (1,186 Views)

Community Manager
We are aware that this is persisting for some folks and are working on it.

Also, if it's a concern of yours, I haven't seen any evidence or implication of anyone getting an account sanction for this. It's not been mentioned here, but I know it's a common concern from those seeing this issue.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 9 (1,118 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I thought the same thing as @sookeeth and equiped every heirloom i could. Now im stuck with every heirloom and im not able to do the glitch to reverse it.
Restarting orgin/ rebooting my pc /going into games nothing removed them 

Message 7 of 9 (1,083 Views)

★★★ Newbie

please i have the same problem but i dont want them i only own the wraiths heirloom and i put alot of time into this account and i dont wanna get banned i have tried everything to get rid of them but i just cant 

Message 8 of 9 (1,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Eoimie Im feeling it
Message 9 of 9 (965 Views)