Re: Heavy Bomber not available anymore

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Heavy Bomber not available anymore

★★★ Newbie

Hoping for some help.  i’ve been playing battlefield one for a couple of years now but it seems something has occurred that doesn’t allow the option of using the heavy bomber anymore. Did I inadvertently turn a setting off is this a glitch or the problem with an update ? Any help would be appreciated

Message 1 of 7 (2,449 Views)

Accepted Solution

@DeluxeHD2019 wrote:
@ragnarok013 I’m not sure? I’m on Xbox one. Not completely sure what server they use. But I’ve had all my weapons and vehicles since I started and something changed. How do I check if it’s a server issue?

Use the server browser to join an official DICE server. Some Rented servers disable certain vehicles, classes, or weapons which may be what is happening but verifying the server that you're joining will help narrow down what's happening.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (2,384 Views)

All Replies

@DeluxeHD2019 Is this happening on official DICE servers or just on rental servers?
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 2 of 7 (2,409 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ragnarok013 I’m not sure? I’m on Xbox one. Not completely sure what server they use. But I’ve had all my weapons and vehicles since I started and something changed. How do I check if it’s a server issue?
Message 3 of 7 (2,397 Views)

@DeluxeHD2019 wrote:

Use the server browser to join an official DICE server. Some Rented servers disable certain vehicles, classes, or weapons which may be what is happening but verifying the server that you're joining will help narrow down what's happening.

Message 4 of 7 (2,385 Views)

★ Novice
@DeluxeHD2019 Happened the same to me, SD couldn't help
Message 5 of 7 (2,241 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I habe to problem that I cant select the heavy bomber and it is not a server issue I would say, because the other players still can use it. So what has happend to the bomber? I even could select it my self back a while so why cant I select one?

Message 6 of 7 (1,157 Views)

Hero
@6776895 It may be that you need to reinstall the relevant DLC. Might be worth checking that first. However, as this topic is a few years old now, I'm going to lock it to stop any further necros. You're welcome to create your own topic about this though.

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator
Message 7 of 7 (1,142 Views)