Hear Me Roar Trophy buggy?

by MatDaCilla89

Original Post

Hear Me Roar Trophy buggy?

★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug i dont receive the trophy "Hear Me Roar". i have change the sound very often and take a race in the near to get this trophy, but it doesn't work.
What car were you using? Mercedes AMG, Porsche 911, etc.
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Community Build
What was the last event you played? resort-route
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Change Exhaust Sound and win a race Wink
What happens when the bug occurs? nothing
What do you expect to see? The Trophy Notification Wink

can't screenshot a missing notification Wink

Message 1 of 5 (3,204 Views)

Re: Hear Me Roar Trophy buggy?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@MatDaCilla89I have beat the entire story and collected just about all the Ultimate + parts while using multiple cars that have a tune exhaust. Still no hear me roar achievement. I'm in the same boat as you dude. 

Message 2 of 5 (3,022 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also had this trophy not achieved after using several cars and modifying exhaust several times. Today I went to dealer bought a new (low level) car, went to garage and put all sliders to the right in customization/exhaust sound. I bought/changed nothing else. I went to day mode and completed/won "noobaround" race in Bayview park and it popped. Hope that it works for others.

Message 3 of 5 (2,946 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@transamguy I just tried it this way it also worked for me thanks 👍🏻
Message 4 of 5 (2,845 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@transamguy I'd also suffered from this issue and your way solved this! Thanks a lot!
Message 5 of 5 (2,275 Views)