Re: Having to repeatedly change servers to maintain low ping

by Atomic1110

Original Post

Having to repeatedly change servers to maintain low ping

★★★★★ Apprentice

All of this is after the season 2 update

I play on PS4 and I live in India.

The closest servers to me are the Singapore servers. When I first turn on the console and start the game it runs fine but later after I'm done with the match and try to run another match the "party not ready" bug occurs and I have to restart the game. This causes the bug and every other match I play after this have very high ping. The server location is shown to be Singapore even when this bug occurs. I have to change the servers multiple times while restarting the game each time to get rid of this

This occured before the update too but before, whent happened, the server location always changed to some far away location with high ping 

Message 1 of 7 (263 Views)

Hero (Retired)

This forum is for ‘The Simpsons Tapped Out’. What game are you referring to? Please let us know so that this thread can be moved to the correct location.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 7 (248 Views)

@Atomic1110 

Please, what game (and version) is this about?

I can tell that this is not about the Simpsons Tapped Out

There are no matches in TSTO and it is not played on a console since it is a mobile game

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 7 (238 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@minicha-em I thought I was posting this under Apex legends, sorry my bad, I'm new here
Message 4 of 7 (236 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Muhsterino Apex legends
How do I move this to the correct forum?
Message 5 of 7 (234 Views)

@Atomic1110 

Moved it for you

Here you should get better help by people that plays the game Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 7 (229 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@minicha-em Thanks
Message 7 of 7 (227 Views)