Re: Having to play intro mission every time you start the game and dont save con

by iluminatethesky

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Having to play intro mission every time you start the game and dont save config

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have to play the intro mission and dont save my configuration. I was playing well and this happens to me one day. I read that editing a file is solved but I do not even find that file. It appears as if it was already edited. It is a headache because from one day to the next it happens to me

(cleaned up the post) - Atic 

Message 1 of 2 (287 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Having to play intro mission every time you start the game and dont save con

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hey @RomaVictrix85

Sorry to hear about this.

If you go to your Documents folder, in "This PC", then go to the Battlefield V Folder, and Settings, you should see a "PROFSAVE_tmp" file.

If you re-name that to just "PROFSAVE", this should clear up the issue for you.

Make sure you are fully closed out of Origin and Battlefield V before you do this, then re-launch the game.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (278 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hey @RomaVictrix85

Sorry to hear about this.

If you go to your Documents folder, in "This PC", then go to the Battlefield V Folder, and Settings, you should see a "PROFSAVE_tmp" file.

If you re-name that to just "PROFSAVE", this should clear up the issue for you.

Make sure you are fully closed out of Origin and Battlefield V before you do this, then re-launch the game.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate