Re: Having an issue where I can't promote a member to officer

by Ap3kz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Having an issue where I can't promote a member to officer

★★★★★ Novice

Hi,

Currently having an issue where, as leader of my guild, I seemingly can't promote a specific member, it keeps coming up with "you cannot promote this member". Not sure if this is because I demoted someone shortly before or what the issue is, but it's a major dilemma. I've attached screenshots to try and help

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 4 (906 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Ap3kz and thank you for the report and @GladOS-013 Thank you for tagging me.

I forwarded it to the team to have a look.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (878 Views)

All Replies

@EA_HighCommand can you take a look at this issue please?

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Ap3kz and thank you for the report and @GladOS-013 Thank you for tagging me.

I forwarded it to the team to have a look.

Message 3 of 4 (879 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Cheers, @EA_HighCommand!

I managed to sort it out, it turned out the member had their swgoh account email linked to their child's iPad, activating an age restriction.

That does shift the issue though, it becomes more of one of the age barrier, maybe an older mechanism in behind that?

The game catches any possible inappropriate language, even the word "damn" gets filtered, so young eyes are spared from that. It does make it more difficult to not be able to have all members be able to read the chat because of the age restriction, depending on if they use Android or iPhone.

Once again, thank you so much for the help! 😊

Message 4 of 4 (863 Views)