Haven't received heirloom within 500 pack openings need help

★★ Novice

Frustrated because i haven't received it as of yet 

Message 1 of 17 (4,644 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Haven't received heirloom within 500 pack openings need help

Community Manager
Hi @Envy_SSaint,

If you still haven't received an heirloom I'm afraid it means you haven't opened enough packs to get an heirloom. I can really only recommend to keep an eye out when you open packs, since when you do hit that 500 pack threshold it will automatically give you one of the heirloom items.

/Kent
Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (4,580 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @Envy_SSaint,

If you still haven't received an heirloom I'm afraid it means you haven't opened enough packs to get an heirloom. I can really only recommend to keep an eye out when you open packs, since when you do hit that 500 pack threshold it will automatically give you one of the heirloom items.

/Kent
Kent.png
Message 2 of 17 (4,581 Views)

★★ Novice

that's what i assumed but i've been keeping track of the amount of packs i've opened and i have exceeded 500.

Message 3 of 17 (4,570 Views)

★★ Novice

i opened 250 within 2 days and before this i've opened more than 200 and still haven't received it

Message 4 of 17 (4,569 Views)

Maybe you miscounted and are one or 2 off, so then you should be close Wink
Maybe the next one is the one who knows.

excited i see you GIF by Apex Legends

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 5 of 17 (4,537 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

We need pack counter ASAP...

Message 6 of 17 (4,499 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Envy_SSaint The heirlooms especially the christmas season one for pathfinder are pay wall. It said RNG for wraith or 500 but I bet in the coding it is based on how many bought packs are included in those 500 openings because if you dont buy the packs you won't see the 500 opening till max level of the new level increase and that is with using the gifted currency to buy packs.
Message 7 of 17 (4,462 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just spoke with support & they confirmed for me that I had opened well over my 500 packs & then proceeded to tell me they couldn’t do anything until I posted on this forum only then would a Developer actually let them manually add it to your account... so here i am even though it sounds like dog just to give me the run around...but I’m hoping someone can help me please? I’ve put Literally over 2 months of time into this game since launch & along with a portion of my weeks earnings to support it. Respawn, Dev’s, anyone associated with Apex Legends, imagine you had to wait patiently for something you wanted but couldn’t afford at the time, for an entire year & on top of that you had to end up paying/spending $600-800 USD just since S4 started (not counting the about 1000ish spent from S1-S3) going from being told you’re GUARANTEED AFTER THE 500th pack, to then being told that you are in fact right that you’re over 500 but instead of giving you what you paid for you just have to post on the forum & “hope for the best” 

PLEASE HELP ME RESPAWN DEV’S!! I love you’re game & have proven that fact! Please help me to get the heirloom shards I have earned fair & square! 

sincerely, 

Dakota AKA iSpyro7

Message 8 of 17 (4,198 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent Hey Kent, so i was just wondering i’ve been keeping track of the amount of crates i’ve been opening sense season 2 and i definitely opened over 500, n i went on the apex legends calculator to see if i actually have opened that many, and i had opened way more that 500, so if u could get back to me that’d be great, just really puzzled, i don’t wanna spend anymore money on this game..
Message 9 of 17 (4,024 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent I have bought 470 and have proof I am level 130 and have passed 500 and have not received a heirloom
Message 10 of 17 (3,712 Views)