Haven’t received heirloom after opening more than 500 apex packs

by This_Ethan97

Original Post

Haven’t received heirloom after opening more than 500 apex packs

★ Novice

I have already gotten an heirloom from apex packs and now after getting more than 500 apex packs again I haven’t gotten the guaranteed heirloom. I have opened a total of 1034 apex packs, assuming calculated correctly. Can anyone help me with what is going on, and why I haven’t gotten the heirloom shards 34 packs after when it is supposed to be guaranteed?@EA_Alex or @EA_Atic or anyone else?

would be much appreciated, thanks. 

Message 1 of 4 (301 Views)

Re: Haven’t received heirloom after opening more than 500 apex packs

Community Manager

Hey @This_Ethan97 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product APEX

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (239 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing since season 1 and still haven’t opened an heirloom . Atleast you got 1

Message 3 of 4 (196 Views)

★ Novice

The thing is, although that is a long time to not get one. You only get one after opening 500 apex packs (or it is supposed to be 500) and even if you have been playing since season 1 if you don’t buy many packs you most likely won’t have opened 500. So no heirloom. If you really want one you have to buy packs. That’s pretty much the only way. Or the collection events (but that’s only specific heirloom ofc). 

Message 4 of 4 (189 Views)