Re: Haven’t received apex coins

by Zeelmaekers

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Haven’t received apex coins

★★★ Newbie

I bought 10 $ worth apex coins and haven’t received them gamer tags kilo de mota on Xbox 

Message 1 of 10 (3,489 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hey there!

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

We will always make sure you get the content/coins you purchased for Apex Legends.

It might take a little bit of time for the purchase to register to the account. If restarting the console/PC doesn't push the transaction through for you, please reach out to our Live-Support team and they'll do what they can to place them on the account. 

Click here to contact an EA Advisor

If you purchased them on Xbox or PlayStation, we recommend checking their service status to make sure they aren't experiencing any service issues at the time of the purchase which can cause delays. Double-check your purchase history too to ensure the transaction shows as completed.

Xbox Status

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

PlayStation Status

https://status.playstation.com/en-US/

Thank you for playing Apex Legends and good luck in Kings Canyon!

This post has all information your needed.
If it isn't solved after contacting an EA advisor please let me know!

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (3,455 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

havening the same problem here bank was charged

Message 2 of 10 (3,473 Views)

Hey there!

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

We will always make sure you get the content/coins you purchased for Apex Legends.

It might take a little bit of time for the purchase to register to the account. If restarting the console/PC doesn't push the transaction through for you, please reach out to our Live-Support team and they'll do what they can to place them on the account. 

Click here to contact an EA Advisor

If you purchased them on Xbox or PlayStation, we recommend checking their service status to make sure they aren't experiencing any service issues at the time of the purchase which can cause delays. Double-check your purchase history too to ensure the transaction shows as completed.

Xbox Status

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

PlayStation Status

https://status.playstation.com/en-US/

Thank you for playing Apex Legends and good luck in Kings Canyon!

This post has all information your needed.
If it isn't solved after contacting an EA advisor please let me know!

Zeelmaekers

Message 3 of 10 (3,456 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I haven’t received apex coins I brought 40 dollars worth it’s been a week and I have proof with my order history and I can’t get in contact with anybody can I please get help 

Message 4 of 10 (3,310 Views)

Community Manager

@whoopie20 wrote:

I haven’t received apex coins I brought 40 dollars worth it’s been a week and I have proof with my order history and I can’t get in contact with anybody can I please get help 

Hey @whoopie20

I'm afraid that we don't have the ability to look into missing coins here on Answers HQ. When you've got the chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more info on how to contact them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also reach them via Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 10 (3,198 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent Yea they dont reply and it's been a week for me with $80 of missing content
Message 6 of 10 (3,048 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @sauceonmac

I took a look at the cases that you created, and I'm only seeing that you submitted two cases today on the 23rd. From what I can see it looks like you were able to chat with the EA Help team on both of them as well. 

Is there a different case that you created where you never heard back? If so, could you send me the case number so I can take a look? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 10 (2,964 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Zeelmaekers I Havent Gotten My Apex Coins from the bloodhound bundle And i Purchased it through steam And its been 24hrs Can you please help me
Message 8 of 10 (2,694 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent I Never Recived My Apex Coins from the bloodhound bundle And i bought it on steam and its been 24 hours still Not showing up
Message 9 of 10 (2,693 Views)
Highlighted

Hey @Berzoni 

You can follow the same steps as my answer that is marked as the solution.

In short: 

Checked if the transaction was successful?

After 24 hours still no coins, you can reach out to the support team. Standard smile

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Here select the game: Apex Legends, your platform you've bought the coins on, and click on missing content.
Here select Never received content, here your preferred contact option. 

I'm also locking this thread as this post was a year old, if someone has the issue that they haven't received their coins/skins use the steps I just provided. Standard smile

Message 10 of 10 (2,684 Views)