Re: Haven't been receiving Twitch Prime loot

by Bangbangski574

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Haven't been receiving Twitch Prime loot

★ Novice

I recently started playing Apex Legends again, and was surprised to find out that I hadn't received the majority of the Twitch Prime loot skins I had been redeeming throughout 2020. I guess at some point, my EA and Twitch account were unpaired, something I DID NOT do myself. I know that my accounts were at one point paired because I have all the loot from 2019 and the first two skins from 2020. Anyhow, I have now re-linked my Amazon and EA accounts, and was wondering if it was still possible to get those skins, since they were listed as "claimed" on my Twitch account. Or am I sh*t out of luck?Thanks.

Message 1 of 9 (2,749 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @WallahiPVP

I'm afraid we don't have a way of adding those bonuses retroactively. If the accounts were unlinked at the time the rewards were available unfortunately it wouldn't be possible for us to go back and add them. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (2,695 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @WallahiPVP

I'm afraid we don't have a way of adding those bonuses retroactively. If the accounts were unlinked at the time the rewards were available unfortunately it wouldn't be possible for us to go back and add them. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 9 (2,696 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Okay so what about this scenario i have two ea accounts but one with my data had a deleted email associated with it. so i contacted support and they assigned one of my current emails to my account. I need to merge the account data into one account though because my ea account associated with [edit: email address removed] has all my play data but the ea account associated with [edit: email address removed] has no ea account data but thats the email i use and want associated with ea. so i unlinked my xbox account from [edit: email address removed] and linked my xbox account to the [edit: email address removed] ea account and now none of my apex legends cosmetics or anything are in my game. is there a way to merge the apex cosmetics and data frome the one account to the ea account i want to use?

Message 3 of 9 (2,629 Views)

Community Manager

@hexualities 

I'm afraid not. As far as I know there is no way to merge Apex Legends accounts or move data from one account to another. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 9 (2,562 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Apex won't let me claim my twitch prime rewards. When I go to prime gaming page it says my account is linked. When I try to claim in game it says to sign in, but that my account is already in use. My twitch is connected to the right steam account and my correct amazon account. My EA account says it is connected but only in the "about me" section no longer in the connections section. 

Message 5 of 9 (2,508 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @cantonc

For issues with Prime Gaming I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. I'm afraid that isn't really something we can do here on Answers HQ. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with them on the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 9 (2,431 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm

@EA_Kent wrote:

Hey @cantonc

For issues with Prime Gaming I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. I'm afraid that isn't really something we can do here on Answers HQ. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with them on the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

having the same exact issue. I believe this is on the ea side. I've sat on support calls with Twitch, Amazon, and EA and still don't have an answer. If I login to my account on ea, it shows no connections in the about me tab. If I go to the Connections tab it shows that it's connected to amazon with a green checkmark. I spoke with a member from ea and he said he would pass it up to the tech team as it looks to be a bug and asked me to post this in here as well.

Message 7 of 9 (2,355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im not receiving my rewards now and it says i have claimed the but they are not in my skins.  [edit: email address removed]

Message 8 of 9 (2,270 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me but it allows me to switch accounts and emails but its not giving me them.

Message 9 of 9 (1,053 Views)