Have to re-do tutorial every time I open the game

by MPdaghost

Original Post

Re: Have to re-do tutorial every time I open the game

★★★★ Novice

Certainly, here it is. Another thing I noticed inside the game — once the bug started, my name and my opponents name stopped appearing, and it just shows the name of the captain, like in a tutorial. Seems like the game thinks I’m stuck in a perpetual tutorial of some sorts. Attached are the images you asked for. In the tutorial SS you can see that I’ve built a harvester, in the PvP SS you see no harvester and button completely missing. 

Message 11 of 53 (1,093 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks @MPdaghost muchos appreciated. Standard smile It does seem like your tutorial experience hasn't fully finished but somehow you got to ranked matches! I will reach out again if we need anything else or if I have any updates for you. Thanks!

Message 12 of 53 (1,080 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Would it just be possible for me to make a new account and you guys manually give me everything I’ve purchased on my old account? I wouldn’t mind leveling again

Message 13 of 53 (1,057 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Have you made purchases with real money MTX? There is a way of restoring all those purchases but you would have to go through our support team. I will reach out to my contacts on the team for an update for your issue. Please note that due to timezone differences, it may be a while before I get a reply! Your specific issue is one we haven't seen before so it takes a little longer to figure out the whole issue. Standard smile

Message 14 of 53 (1,047 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Could you tell me how to contact your support team please? 

Message 15 of 53 (1,044 Views)

EA Live QV Team

You can contact support at help.ea.com or you can contact them directly in game by accessing Settings > Help.

Message 16 of 53 (1,034 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So this is the reply I got from EA help on the refund... There must be some way to refund when my game is broken right...

Message 17 of 53 (1,025 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @MPdaghost did you ask for a refund or to restore purchases? It's unlikely you can get a refund because the items you purchased are probably consumed. But you can ask to restore your purchases to a new account once you provide proof of purchase. I've pressed again to see about getting your account back in action asap also.

Message 18 of 53 (1,013 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh ok thank you I will wait a little bit longer then and ask if it still hasn’t been resolved

Message 19 of 53 (1,001 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello so after a few more emails with EA support, they said they are unable to refund OR transfer purchases... so I guess I am stuck with actually fixing this problem, which may or may not be fixable... have you got any updates? Thanks

Message 20 of 53 (987 Views)