Re: Have to re-do tutorial every time I open the game

by steelsurfer777

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Please stop giving me badges and help me fix this! 

A screenshot is too big to upload? Lol what is this l? 

Message 31 of 53 (1,046 Views)

★★★ Novice

Horrible screenshots because your tech support website is from 1990. (Below)

Message 32 of 53 (1,061 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please see screenshots below! 

It it would be in better quality but it seems EA’s tech support site is a little outdated. 

Message 33 of 53 (1,060 Views)

★★★ Novice

Now the game just crashes after I ply the tutorial....... this is crap. I’m getting really sad. 

Im severely overweight and enjoy playing these games while eating, and now I can’t. Please help me! 

Message 34 of 53 (1,056 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Thanks @steelsurfer777 for the screenshots. Am I right in saying you have reached Player Level 11? Can you remember what level you were when you unlocked Nod? Did you start playing a long time ago and then stop playing and recently pick the game up again?

Message 35 of 53 (1,043 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Yes I’ve been trying to play for hours straight! I’ve played 100s of totorials!!!!!!! 

Message 36 of 53 (1,024 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please help me! I understand you don’t work nights or weekends but I can still buy stuff at night or weekend. So I’m really hoping you could get me playing again. I’m really obese and need this to cheer me up! 

Please ive given you like 10 screenshots! I’ve been trying to play and have lost so so so so many games because it’s not letting me build a harvester! 

@EA_Grasshopper 

please help! What’s the ETA on fix please? A day? 5 days? 2 weeks? 5 months? Can I get refunded all my purchases? 

Message 37 of 53 (1,009 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@steelsurfer777 I do not have an ETA for getting this fixed but I have passed your information on to the team who are looking into it. Please be patient, we will get it sorted as soon as we can! Standard smile

Message 38 of 53 (982 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @steelsurfer777, can you check your game now and let me know if this is resolved for you? Thanks!

Message 39 of 53 (962 Views)

★★★ Novice

IT WORKSSSSS! My life is complete! Grandma just got a box of hot pockets in the oven! I’m pulling an all nighter! 

Thanks so much! 

Message 40 of 53 (948 Views)