Have they changed the experience point gain?

by steamwright

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Have they changed the experience point gain?

★★★ Newbie

So I have been away from the game for a few weeks and when I got back I noticed that when you reach a level twice that of whatever you are attacking (IE YToon level 15 and opponent level 6) that you no longer gain exp even if your level has been adjusted for the zone.  Have they changed it?  When I left, I remember that you kept gaining exp on whatever planet you were on because the game automatically adjusted your level to match the zone you were in.  Am I just misremembering it or has it changed or is there some sort of weird glitch in my version of the game.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I tried filing an ingame help ticket but all the person who answered would tell me is that I should move on to another planet and that there were  no issues in the game.  Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 2 (298 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Have they changed the experience point gain?

Hero

@steamwright 

That happens on the Starter Worlds an in some areas on the Capital Worlds, your Level get synced for the max Level of the World,
so there are on this Worlds situation where you don't get exp, that was so since the introduction of Level Sync.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (272 Views)

All Replies

Re: Have they changed the experience point gain?

Hero

@steamwright 

That happens on the Starter Worlds an in some areas on the Capital Worlds, your Level get synced for the max Level of the World,
so there are on this Worlds situation where you don't get exp, that was so since the introduction of Level Sync.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 2 of 2 (273 Views)