Re: Have not received the summer upgrade still and already contacted EA and PSN

by youngt127

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

I can second and agree with everyone he has stated for my case as well, I was told that it was an isolated issue so basically i was told that they dont know what to do 

Message 31 of 39 (567 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's definitely not isolated, multiple people on this forum have posted about the dlc packs not working for some time now. It seems it's more widespread then Popcap realizes. I really hope the After Party pack gets fixed soon and any other past packs for other users. It's a shame I can't buy it just because of an error, especially since they might take it off soon. If and when it gets fixed, Popcap needs to extend it.

Message 32 of 39 (556 Views)

★★★ Novice

Don't know if this will help, but under services for the game on my Playstation account, the After-Party Upgrade is listed twice. One had POP after the name while the other didn't. (not sure what that stands for) and one said 1 was available while the other listed 0 as available.

Message 33 of 39 (539 Views)

★★★ Novice

i still hope this can get fixed and re uploaded to the store, but are the two abilities exclusive to the after-party upgrade only? I really hope not as it isn't fair that some people couldn't get them because the dlc wouldn't work. Are the two abilities going to be in available in the normal game at some point?

Message 34 of 39 (492 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Any progress you can tell us on our issues @EA_Roger ? I just want to make it clear that I know i can simply be refunded but I have already been refunded once and then tried to buy it again and same problem occurred as you should already know. What I am looking for is for me to be able to receive the items that I paid for and am entitled to get.

Message 35 of 39 (468 Views)

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately all I can do is try to draw some attention to your issue, which you've already done.  I'm really sorry for your situation, Bob.

It seems like there's a lot of "pass the buck" going on with this problem between the various companies.

Message 36 of 39 (463 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im having the same problem but with Dave's frozen upgrade. 

Message 37 of 39 (419 Views)

★ Novice
Yep unfortunately we learned its not just this pack as my son tried purchasing the newest update and the same thing. Contacted ps again, went through the same troubleshooting steps and they again fired me back to EA. Hopeless, i personally would say screw it and never plat it again but have a 10yr old crying cause he didnt get his favorite character and his friends did. Good times, tnx ps and ea, great team...
Message 38 of 39 (407 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

the frozen upgrade is having its problems too.

Message 39 of 39 (372 Views)