Have not been able to access the game

by makebank81

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Have not been able to access the game

★★★ Newbie

For the past day I have only been lucky enough to be able to log in twice, despite numerous attempts. Have made several calls to support, without much help. Have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game, and have tried a different device, but still same results. I get stuck at the loading screen with a message that says "checking for updates". Connection is good, have had no problem with internet or other mobile games. Would appreciate any help.

Message 1 of 3 (308 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Have not been able to access the game

Community Manager

Hi @makebank81, it sounds like you've performed the troubleshooting steps with the EA Help advisor. If they've referred you to the forum it would be to flag this as a Bug. If you click on this link it will redirect you to the 'create a Bug Report' page.    

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (275 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Have also tried restarting device and clearing cache, but no luck

Message 2 of 3 (298 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @makebank81, it sounds like you've performed the troubleshooting steps with the EA Help advisor. If they've referred you to the forum it would be to flag this as a Bug. If you click on this link it will redirect you to the 'create a Bug Report' page.    

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (276 Views)