Re: Have no infraction history on the EA Page, but get banned message.

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Have no infraction history on the EA Page, but get banned message.

★★★ Newbie

I have no infraction history and have never done anything in my time in Apex Legends to get banned. I've been playing since day one, have never cheated, and have never used offensive language with anyone. I have hundreds of hours and now can't play the game? Whenever I try and load into a match it says "Client game account has been banned: Banned." On the EA infraction page, it says I don't have any infractions so I don't understand. I need this to get some recognition because I'd like to be able to play my favorite game before Season 10 comes out. 

Message 1 of 3 (830 Views)

Community Manager

@FrostedFyre 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (798 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has happened to so many people, how about lazy EA * pull their fingers out and stop banning with no infringement history. The same has happened to me. Waiting ages for game to download again cus havnt played since season 3 and I've been banned. Absolutely disgusted in this service. Should be common * sense to ban only with proof. People are being banned of apex left right and * centre with NO REASON OR INFRINGEMENTS!. if I had it my way I'd take all my money back that I spent on EA, spit on them and walk out. They are a waste of * time and clearly don't know how to manage a ban system. * tools

Message 3 of 3 (756 Views)