Has anyone else’s game been unplayable, due to lad or disconnections recently

by MCSWAG365

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Has anyone else’s game been unplayable, due to lad or disconnections recently

★★★ Newbie

Me and all my friends have been consistently lagging and being disconnected from our games, we’ve all reset our wifi and Xbox multiple times and nothing will fix it, has this happened to anyone else if so how could I fix it?

Message 1 of 2 (176 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Has anyone else’s game been unplayable, due to lad or disconnections recentl

Community Manager

Hi @MCSWAG365

There are some other troubleshooting steps we can try which may help with the issues you've been seeing. When you have the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps first to see how that goes. 

If you're still having any issues after that check out the Xbox-specific steps as well. Please let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (150 Views)

All Replies

Re: Has anyone else’s game been unplayable, due to lad or disconnections recentl

Community Manager

Hi @MCSWAG365

There are some other troubleshooting steps we can try which may help with the issues you've been seeing. When you have the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps first to see how that goes. 

If you're still having any issues after that check out the Xbox-specific steps as well. Please let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (151 Views)