Re: Has Cloud Saving Been Patched To Not Corrupt Save Files?

by TheBigBenisMan

Original Post

Has Cloud Saving Been Patched To Not Corrupt Save Files?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Hey. So back when this game came out, myself and only a small handful of other people were experiencing a pretty nasty bug where if we had cloud saving turned on - Our save files would corrupt whenever we launched the game. Someone had found out a few days after that turning off cloud saving solves the problem, and ever since then I've played with cloud saving off. However, I'd like to turn this feature back on, but I'm scared that this issue hasn't yet been resolved and if I go to do it then I'll be launched back to the beginning of the game again (and now I'm pretty loaded in NFS Payback and I'd really rather not lose my progress). So has this issue been resolved? Thanks!
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? McYeeter
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/10/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) At any time
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Turn on cloud saving - However 1, this issue only impacted a very small amount of people, and 2, I'm more so just wondering if this issue has been resolved since then.
What happens when the bug occurs? The save file corrupts.
What do you expect to see? My beautiful cars vanish.
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Hey. So back when this game came out, myself and only a small handful of other people were experiencing a pretty nasty bug where if we had cloud saving turned on - Our save files would corrupt whenever we launched the game. Someone had found out a few days after that turning off cloud saving solves the problem, and ever since then I've played with cloud saving off. However, I'd like to turn this feature back on, but I'm scared that this issue hasn't yet been resolved and if I go to do it then I'll be launched back to the beginning of the game again (and now I'm pretty loaded in NFS Payback and I'd really rather not lose my progress). So has this issue been resolved? Thanks!
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? McYeeter
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/10/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) At any time
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Turn on cloud saving - However 1, this issue only impacted a very small amount of people, and 2, I'm more so just wondering if this issue has been resolved since then.
What happens when the bug occurs? The save file corrupts.
What do you expect to see? My beautiful cars vanish.
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

Message 1 of 2 (626 Views)

Re: Has Cloud Saving Been Patched To Not Corrupt Save Files?

★★★ Apprentice
Sorry that the post is duplicated twice within itself. There must be some server problems atm because whenever I resubmit an edited version it's not saving, and I tried to already submit this once before but nothing was happening when I was trying to post the thread. I'll fix it when I can.
Message 2 of 2 (622 Views)