Re: Hardware Graphics Acceleration Fifa Manager 14

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Hardware Graphics Acceleration Fifa Manager 14

★★★ Novice

Hi

Not sure this is the right place for this post, but not sure where it was supposed to go.

Today, I reinstalled Fifa Manager 14, I have played it before on Windows 10, but when I tried to launch the game today, I kept on getting the message 'FIFA MANAGER 14 Requires Hardware Garphics Acceleration.'

After looking online, I've tried changing all the compatibility settings, such as running compatibility for Windows 7 and 8, but nothing seems to help.

Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 6 (5,538 Views)

★★ Novice

I've had this problem for 6 months and nobody has been able to fix it. Tried all the compatibility modes, running with administrator etc. Thinking some graphics drivers under Windows 10 don't support the game.

Message 2 of 6 (5,407 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Right click the exe file then click properties then compatability and change the setings to windows 7 it doesnt work for windows 10

Message 3 of 6 (4,388 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

you sure you play on Primary Graphics card and not the intergrated Intel or CPU. see Nvidia controll panel if it is a Nvidia card you even have.

ps.
its also seen before after windows build upgrade version it can be reset back to CPU or Intel. ( happend to me on 2 diffrent pc. )

nvidia controll panel see surround,PhysX configurations menu, then it should be on automatic or point on the Nvidia card.

everything else is wrong. Intel or cpu is not a fully 3D card.

( yes someday intel will make a onboard card that might can do everything )

ps.

only laptop can have a combinations of this, i have seen a intel onboard card controll laptops monitor and still use Nvidia card in games.

so it is possible in the future to see a dual working together cards as one.

Message 4 of 6 (4,377 Views)

Community Manager
You need to have the game running in compatibility mode with windows 8. It is also worth downloading older DirectX and GPU driver packages from the time when the game was out.
Darko.png
Message 5 of 6 (4,360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

still does not start in camperbilite 8

Message 6 of 6 (4,329 Views)