Re: Hardware Ban

by Sp4ceb4lls

Original Post

Hardware Ban

★★ Novice

Hello Apex community!

Well, I used a wall hack program out of curiosity and naturally after a really short time I got banned.

I just wanted to know your opinion that is it fair that you get permanent hardware ban for something like this??

I mean, I know that I broke the rules and I don't even care about my main account with all of the achievements and stuff that I played hard for!

I just want to play the game normally, on another account from the bottom, and I think that I really don't deserve this!

Is it possible that I get my hardware unbanned??

Message 1 of 9 (583 Views)

★★ Guide

Hackers and cheaters deserve no mercy. Sorry, you earned it.

Message 2 of 9 (558 Views)

★★ Guide

Is it fair to get hardware banned for life? Yes. You broke the EULA. You no longer have the privilege of using a license. Cheaters ruin games like this. You should feel far worse about your cheating than you do.

Message 3 of 9 (545 Views)

★★ Novice
@PraetorOfOlea Well I thought I didn't deserve it cause I got banned immediately and didn't cheat!
I didn't "ruin other players experience" , and now there is no chance to get back Standard smile
Tnx for the answer btw
Message 4 of 9 (535 Views)

Hey there!

You should have received a e-mail regarding the ban.

If you think this ban was applied to your account by mistake.
You can reach out to the Terms of Service Team to appeal this ban.

Click here to Contact the ToS Team

However I'm not sure if you will be unbanned as you admitted you cheated.
But let's leave that that to the Terms of Service team.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 5 of 9 (527 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@sina_tvs i am got hardwere ban
Message 6 of 9 (510 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes. Free games should hardware ban.  What’s to prevent cheaters from starting new accounts ? 

Message 7 of 9 (477 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@sina_tvs wrote:
@PraetorOfOleaWell I thought I didn't deserve it cause I got banned immediately and didn't cheat!
I didn't "ruin other players experience" , and now there is no chance to get back Standard smile
Tnx for the answer btw

I think everyone deserves a second chance but if you are caught again that is the point when you should get hardware ban

Message 8 of 9 (459 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes Exactly!

That's my point!

Message 9 of 9 (449 Views)