Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hang Time Achievement on the PC

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug Hang time achievement on the pc is impossible due to the inability to point the nose of the nomad upward...
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region Europe
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try doing it on the pc. i beg you. be frustrated as i am ^^
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Please enter memory size in GB.

Hang time achievement on the pc is impossible due to the inability to point the nose of the nomad upward...

Message 1 of 39 (14,599 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hang Time Achievement on the PC

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)
Message 19 of 39 (16,325 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

I'm actually unclear how to do this at all. Where is it possible? H-047c, I imagine?

Honestly I thought this was cumulative hang time. I haven't been able to get more than 5 or 6 seconds even on H-047c.

Message 2 of 39 (14,500 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The horizontal cannyon. start on the left side. drive into the canyon. try to stay afloat as long as possible.

Problem is. with a controller you can use the left thumbstick to tilt the nomads nose up. allowing your shift boost to also give you a bit of height. on the pc. thats a no go. making it pretty * impossible to achieve as you will rely only on space bar vertical boost. which isn't enough even with all upgrades.

Message 3 of 39 (14,493 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Thanks! I'm on PC myself but using a controller. I'll give it a go next time I'm on.

Message 4 of 39 (14,490 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClH67FrZQ9k

Here that will show you exactly how. with a controller that is

as for keyboard/mouse.... i downloaded a trainer and used it even tho my anti virus went nuts over it and it put some stuff in my appdata/local/temp folder.

Message 5 of 39 (14,484 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Excellent. Thanks again!

Message 6 of 39 (14,481 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is very frustrating. Why is there an achievement that an entire portion of the community can't get without going to purchase a game-pad for your pc? I'm betting on the modding community coming out with a fix first. It'll probably be along the lines of more boosting power.

Message 7 of 39 (14,392 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Well that's just lovely.  I even tried with a cheat/trainer, but even with unlimited boost it doesn't seem to be enough to make it. 

Message 8 of 39 (14,317 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This kind of thing should've been resolved during QA phase. I am beginning to think they skipped the QA phase altogether. This is ridiculous. This gam shouldn't have been released for another 3 months.

So yeah, I tried doing the acheivment on PC and of course it's impossible.

Message 9 of 39 (14,303 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@asakti wrote:

Well that's just lovely.  I even tried with a cheat/trainer, but even with unlimited boost it doesn't seem to be enough to make it. 

You need unlimited vehicle jump for this to work. should give you enough lift on the canyon for it to pop. sadly. at some point even the unlimited jump will not work and you'll fall down none the less. but it should give enough hight.

Message 10 of 39 (14,296 Views)