Half-broken advancement: Trait available only in Pacific Theater.

by Von_Spinne

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Half-broken advancement: Trait available only in Pacific Theater.

★★ Novice

Hello all!

Got the game two days ago. Playing as support, I reached the 16th level, playing mostly in the Pacific. At the 8th level I normally got the "machine gunner" trait. But when I play on different maps not in the Pacific Theater, the trait is unavailable. It is grayed and locked, with an indication support class level 8, while my support class level is still reported at 16. 

I have tried various fixes I found in threads for similar bugs, but nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 5 (477 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Half-broken advancement: Trait available only in Pacific Theater.

EA DICE Team

Hey @Von_Spinne  This is indeed ood, for the missing gun poke EA support for that one. 

How to contact EA support: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For missing combat role I assume that is only in the Pacific?  If you look in your company is it locked or unlocked? 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (326 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Von_Spinnenot sure if this is the case here but please be sure not to mix-up the 'player rank' with the 'class rank' and 'weapon ranks' alike. Could you please post a picture or video of the issue?

ranks

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 5 (438 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, 

No, I didn't mix them up. As I said, the trait is already unlocked in the pacific theater. My support level is currently 20, I've unlocked the mg42. Still, though, the Bren is locked, and the machine gunner trait is also locked for most maps. I can play as machine gunner in the pacific theater maps. 

In the following three screenshots I hope the problem will become clear. In the last one I'm holding my mg42, but still can't unlock "machine gunner" trait or the Bren.

Thanks.

Message 3 of 5 (418 Views)

★★ Novice

So any ideas? Has anybody faced a similar problem?

Message 4 of 5 (365 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Von_Spinne  This is indeed ood, for the missing gun poke EA support for that one. 

How to contact EA support: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For missing combat role I assume that is only in the Pacific?  If you look in your company is it locked or unlocked? 

/Atic 

Message 5 of 5 (327 Views)