Hairstyle disappeared

by kg122cin3h6t

Original Post

Hairstyle disappeared

★★★★ Guide

Screenshot_20201001-200239_The Sims.jpg

Hello.

On monday of two weeks ago I retired my old sims and I promoted new ones. I purchased a new male hairstyle color for one of the sims, for 74 simcash. But since after the update I don't own it anymore. See above.

If I change hairstyle to my sims, the hairstyle will disappear and in any case I can't use it for other sims.

Small note: I am 100% that I purchased the hairstyle. I PROMOTED one of my sims' sons, he is not a non playable sim or some other people sim that I moved in.

What can I do? A future update can fix this kind of issues?

Message 1 of 2 (406 Views)

Re: Hairstyle disappeared

Community Manager

Hi @kg122cin3h6t

If it's still a hairstyle we have in the game and you purchased it, please get in touch with the support team by following the steps in this thread: How to contact support for The Sims Mobile 

If you can gather proof of purchase (as outlined in this article) and have it ready for the support adviser, it will help to verify the purchase and continue from there.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (322 Views)