Re: Hacker/Modder using push back to back in seconds

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacker/Modder using push back to back in seconds

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Was playing SWBF2 on 3/27/19 at 10pm. During match I captured video of a player on the villain side that was able to use a push back to back basically right after each other. I have include a youtube link to the video. I will quickly point out the sections to watch. I was quickly killed at start of match and after I respawned in I ran to the front of Maz Castle and was pushed 6 times in same area back to back. At first I just figured I was attacked by different players and paid no attention, At around the 5 minute mark I got pushed and looked around to find no player in area, then I noticed Maul jump down from top of castle and started to run after him and at that point noticed that being near him I kept getting pushed, he a one point ran away and I followed and he went back to the opening of the castle and once again back to back pushes. I took a moment while the video uploaded to youtube and don't think they were from Vader as it did not appear to be a choke, it may have been Kylo's pull but I did not see him much as I was focused on Maul at the castle.

This hack or mod would ruin the game as if Maul/Kylo can continuously do a push they could just sit back in a corner and stop any and all players that come near a marked/objective or push them off screen with little or no trouble. Here is a link to the video: [Removed - Admin.]      I went back to my video on PS4 and got the PSNID for each player since they were blurry on the video as I watched it back on youtube [Removed - Admin.]

Message 1 of 4 (626 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@raltair77 

Please do not name any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (600 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@raltair77 

Please do not name any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (601 Views)

★ Novice

Also this isn't a hack or mod. This is an glitch with the game that happens to Maul. It happened to me when I was maul and the only way to stop it is to use the force grip again. Of course, some may realize that and abuse it. Part of the game

Message 3 of 4 (577 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Slade2552 wrote:

Also this isn't a hack or mod. This is an glitch with the game that happens to Maul. It happened to me when I was maul and the only way to stop it is to use the force grip again. Of course, some may realize that and abuse it. Part of the game

No it is not part of the game! It’s a product of bad failing to patch bugs in a timely manner, poor UX testing practices, and general failure to set priorities. Time spent creating hundreds of paint jobs for the same fighter models would have been better served fixing glitches some of which have been in the game for over a year!
Message 4 of 4 (527 Views)