Hacked then banned account

by Chunky_Goobo

Original Post

Hacked then banned account

★★ Novice

My account was hacked last week and as a result, has been banned. I submitted a claim to the TOS Team and still have not heard back after 72 hours. After doing some research I have noticed I'm not the only one with his problem and after hearing the stories of how long it takes the TOS team to reply and people still not getting their accounts back I am disappointed.

Message 1 of 7 (363 Views)

Re: Hacked then banned account

Community Manager

Hi @Chunky_Goobo

Ban appeals are taking longer than usual currently due to a relatively high number of cases. It may take a while more before you hear back from the Terms of Service team.

If you have already followed the steps in this article, you've done the right thing and it's a matter of waiting to hear back from Terms of Service. Once they have received your case and completed their investigation into the ban, they'll reach out to you via email from this address: noreply@ea.com

Thanks.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 7 (326 Views)

★★★ Novice

definitely not alone! no one is talking about it and people just call you a cheater when you bring it up! this is straight ridiculous. Ive played since day 1 for 2k hours and cant even play now on season opening because I've been banned, unbanned, and then banned again all in the same week with 0 explanations or help

Message 3 of 7 (312 Views)

★★★ Novice

so is EA acknowledging that there is a bigger issue, and or an issue at all even? we need some kind of confirmation we're not just screaming into the echo chamber. 

Message 4 of 7 (309 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna I have contacted your TOS team 4 days ago and still no response. I'm expecting one my the end of the day
Message 5 of 7 (287 Views)

★★ Novice

Still no response 

Message 6 of 7 (268 Views)

★★ Novice

I still have not gotten a response. Im starting to get frustrated as the new season comes out today and I wanted to play with my friends but now can't because of your TOS Team

Message 7 of 7 (258 Views)