Hacked, all currency used. Do there is a way to have them back? UPDATED

by Eddymurphy44

Original Post

Hacked, all currency used. Do there is a way to have them back? UPDATED

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi,

I realise on the forum that I'm not the first one. I' m playing almost every two days. This time I didn't play for 3 days. When I launched the game. The trailer of the saison 6 start running. I was surprise... In the lobby I see Caustic that I almost never play. I'm a Waston professional. with another skin, My rank went to gold 2 to Platinium 4. I had around 2100 credit. Now only 50. Same thing for the crafting material which went down from almost 1k to 210! And I have a penality for "match abandoned. Last game 1h58 ago... I didn't open the game since 3 day!

2020-10-25 22_00_31-Apex Legends.png

2020-10-25 22_00_41-Apex Legends.png

I've changed passwords of every accounts, added security factor...etc

How can I have a track of the connection of my account? 

How can I get back the 2k credit that I have bought ?!!

I got  data from my EA account and here is what it reveal:

Successfull connections from India and china. 

2020-10-26 11_40_28-_My_EA_Data.JSON -.png2020-10-26 11_40_09-My_EA_Data.JSON.png

Best regards. 

Message 1 of 5 (394 Views)

Re: Hacked, all currency used. Do there is a way to have them back? UPDATED

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The customer service tchat just told me that there is nothing they can do.  I have lost my investment even if I'm not responsable of it and even with the log in data that's clearly showing that I'm not a globe trotter on the Asian continent playing Apex. 

So the money and time I've spent to by skins and the next season pass is gone. So the conclusion of the customer service tchat is that I have to buy new credits... for Who?! One mf breacking in and spend all my credits on season pass levels ?  those mf didn't bought me one Apex pack. Wtf is this. 

I'm fortunate that I don't trust you enough to register my billing method. What a nightmare it would be. 

I'LL NEVER SPEND A DIME IN THAT GAME ANYMORE. . Nor on origin platform.  

Message 2 of 5 (354 Views)

Re: Hacked, all currency used. How to have them back? UPDATED > BANNED

★★ Novice

I received a mail this morning. Saying that I'm banned from the game forever.

Nice job EA

Message 3 of 5 (330 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Eddymurphy44 I do wonder how they got your password. Even more wonder if EA had a leak due to crossplay
Message 4 of 5 (324 Views)

★★ Novice

If I only knew... Still banned a that point. My credit for the next season still vanished

Message 5 of 5 (293 Views)