Re: Hacked account

by LordRalux

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacked account

★★ Novice

Hi,

Here to report that my galaxy of heroes account has been hacked and taken off of my google play email. I've contacted the game developers in the forums and they have redirected me to ea customer support. My google play email is [edit: email address removed] and my ally code is 354 283 953. Whoever has taken control of my account has changed the name to LaLa Band and has left my guild. My original name was JoeNormous.

Message 1 of 10 (894 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team
Message 10 of 10 (618 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand @CG_MindTricks 

Just wanted to follow up and make sure that you two were tagged as well. I'm the guild leader at Honorbound where Joe is a member and can also attest that Joe's account was stolen earlier this morning. Beyond any purchases/transaction that Joe has, we can also provide evidence that Joe is the original owner of the account if it were needed.

Thanks HighCommand and MindTricks...! We're hoping we can get Joe back in the fold and appreciate your help.

Message 2 of 10 (879 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Cyrus067 (thanks for tagging me!) and @JoeN0rmous  (sorry to hear that your account got compromised).

I am already off work but will have a look at your account first thing in the morning.

Message 3 of 10 (857 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry about that @JoeN0rmous 

I have the same problem, I contacted with EA and verified the owner of my ally code and I still waiting any progress/reply since 1 month ago (I am still waiting).

Hope that they can resolve your issue asap and you don't have to wait that long for the resolution of the issue (in my case)!

Regards and good luck!

Message 4 of 10 (763 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello,

I was able to ask cg_levi to suspend the account for now. Just wanted to ask what the next steps are from here on? Thank you for your attention.

Message 5 of 10 (729 Views)

★★ Novice

Im sorry to hear we are both in the same problem. I hope yours gets resolved too sir. It's not a very pleasant feeling thats sure. Too many hours put in this game and im not about to give up now.

Message 6 of 10 (718 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks @EA_HighCommand !

Message 7 of 10 (687 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

"Im sorry to hear we are both in the same problem. I hope yours gets resolved too sir. It's not a very pleasant feeling thats sure. Too many hours put in this game and im not about to give up now."

Thank you very much @JoeN0rmous!! Each day that I wait, I am loosing the hope to recover my ally code stolen (I still waitint ang reply/action in my case), so I suspect that nobody are working in my incidence.

Your issue was solved? I hope that yes!

Regards.

Message 8 of 10 (654 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand sent you a dm in regards to moving forward. Thanks again for all your help. 

Message 9 of 10 (631 Views)

EA Live QV Team

On it.

Message 10 of 10 (619 Views)