Hacked account and punished for it

by hackedNpunished

Original Post

Hacked account and punished for it

★★ Novice
  1. Do NOT send me the ToS contact information
  2. Do NOT send me the link to "play-by-the-rules-page
  3. Already raised tickets, but the "resolved" tag seems to be applied without having the ticked go through a review process not validation. So very agile. Check your logs and confirm instead of avoiding.

I have provided specific time frames and a following course of action to help EA figure out that my account was hacked. I personally do not understand why would someone hack an account of a free game, but it seems it's spreading. 

All you get in a reply to your thicket is the rules form, which are basically common sense. 

One of the rules stated there goes like this :

"

Don’t hack other players' accounts

It might seem like a no-brainer but accessing another player’s account is totally and completely against the rules.

"

Yeah, no brainer EA, we are being punished for the action of someone else which you are either incapable or do not care to ID.

I'm all down for making a better community here and ban all cheaters, but it also makes sense to admit when you make a mistake and help fixing it. Looks like account hacks are a problem as bad as cheating if not worse.

"It might seem like a no-brainer" to help out the people (a.k.a Accounts) that have been victim of your own rule break.

Spoiler
The image attached represents your current way of deal with account issues. 

Message 1 of 2 (202 Views)

Re: Hacked account and punished for it

★★★ Newbie
@smokeflowqb or know as @hacedNpunished now. Most of his games are played with me, he never used cheats in any game he played, more than this he hates cheaters and tries to report and make the community better. It's a shame that someone else hacked his account and it ended up to this. He is one of the users that tries to make a difference in this community but EA simply does not care.
Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)