Re: HWID BAN ?

by EA_Darko

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
@Psyrecx are they supossed to stop playing the game after they got banned for no reason??
Message 31 of 39 (1,666 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@MarcoFX555-GER wrote:
@Psyrecxare they supossed to stop playing the game after they got banned for no reason??

Yes. Just because they claim it's 'no reason', doesn't mean that's what it is. Playing games is not a right. They're not required to allow you to play. It like the vast majority of everything else, it's a privilege. Only self entitled people think they should be allowed to do as they please with everyone else's things, including game entities.

Message 32 of 39 (1,663 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all, if you have a ban on your account then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
3. Choose your platform.
4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
5. Fill out any other details below.
• For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
6. Click Select contact option.
7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko
Darko.png
Message 33 of 39 (1,644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

me too im so sad

Message 34 of 39 (1,067 Views)

★ Guide
@minotaurzG Hwid ban is cruelty.
Message 35 of 39 (947 Views)

★★★ Novice

well TOS team never accept my appeal. cant do anything now.

Message 36 of 39 (815 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had to log in after looking through these responses to laugh at how much common sense your assumption lacked. Specially since there is many ways to get hwid banned that are not hacking.

here it is: LMAO!

PS I hope you are not a guide anymore.

Message 37 of 39 (397 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@IGuruDevI Lol 0 common sense here.
Message 38 of 39 (395 Views)

Community Manager
@dramara
Please keep an eye on the dates when posting in a thread. This one is a bit old and really didn't need to be bumped for some rude remarks.

Locking this here to avoid additional necroposts, thanks.
Mako.png
Message 39 of 39 (370 Views)