Re: HUT won't load

by wiezethejuice93

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HUT won't load

★ Novice

At the main menu, I click Hockey Ultimate Team, it loads for a while and then says:

ERROR

Failed to retrieve data; please try again later. 

ERROR CODE:

24Da11847FB7E401-0000000000009999-E32787611C218FE9

Message 1 of 11 (1,672 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hello, @marcshaddix.

Let's start with the basics. I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (1,613 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello, @marcshaddix.

Let's start with the basics. I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 11 (1,614 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo So far it seems to all be working. Thanks so much!
Message 3 of 11 (1,572 Views)

★★★ Newbie

5e44a00c8a234748-0000000000009999-fd38f0bcea19bd3e is the error code I am receiving while trying to access NHL 21 HUT. have tried power cycle and resetting router as well and still get the same code. Online versus worked perfectly fine as well as HUT RUSH

Message 4 of 11 (1,534 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
@Kat1974 Same issue here. Followed the above power down cycle and it is still happening.
Message 5 of 11 (1,485 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having that issue as well, been trying since 1 am AST...

Message 6 of 11 (1,481 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have had that issue since the game loaded. Still have the issue and have tried everything. Have spent hours trying to get this fixed. So much for paying early for the privilege of getting 3 days before everyone else.  This is annoying. What is more frustrating is that the rep didn’t know when it would be fixed and just told me to keep trying. 

Message 7 of 11 (1,441 Views)

★★ Novice

Hopefully they help us out a little here soon...

Message 8 of 11 (1,434 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, everyone. If you're still having this issue, try deleting the game and reinstalling. Make sure you don't load into the game before the install fully completes. This includes the update that was released as well. Once both the game and update are 100% installed, try playing again and let me know what happens. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 11 (1,392 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve reinstalled the game 3 times now I tried all the things listed above and I’m still having issues, I also got lost connection errors too so I loaded up nhl 20 to see if I had an issue there and the game worked completely fine. So I’m just confused why it’s just 21, it’s truly a shame since I’m such a big fan of the franchise. I really hope this get fixed soon 

Message 10 of 11 (1,306 Views)