HUT Packs loading up blank

by donovanjd3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HUT Packs loading up blank

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Pre-Paid for this, and decided to try the trial. The trial is broken.  In HUT you can't use old user names . It says that team names are profanity.  When you finally get it to accept a team name...you go into the game and any card loading screens are blank.  It has invisible packs. If you click on them to redeem them, the game freezes. Game modes do the same thing.

This crap installed on my ps4.  IF it's glitchy already...it doesn't instill confidence in what we will be dealing with this season.   

EA_Blueberry: Changed post title to reflect issue

Message 1 of 46 (1,276 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Broken game!

Community Manager

Hello, everyone. This issue has now been resolved with the latest update. If you continue to have any issues, please let us know. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 46 of 46 (1,112 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello, @donovanjd3.

We're seeing many resolve this by deleting and reinstalling the game. Also, you should wait until it's fully installed before playing. Give that a shot and let me know what happens. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 46 (1,253 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

And what about the profanity filter?  Is there going to be a way it needs to be verified beforehand like a gamertag or is everyone going to have to spell things wrong in order to get the same sounding team name they had last year?  I'm not opposed to a profanity filter but this one blocks stuff that isn't offensive.  

Message 3 of 46 (1,234 Views)

★ Apprentice

None of these suggestions are working for anyone on these sites man.   I was hoping the actual launch of the game would bring a better/complete game without all of these issues, but still can’t see packs in HUT along with a bunch of other very annoying problems.  

Message 4 of 46 (1,200 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I can't play HUT at all.  I can create a team and abbreviation and click on "open starter pack" and immediately get the "Failed to retrieve data; please try again later" error.  I've been trying for 11 hours now, since the game launched.  I've also been on chat and was told to delete and reinstall the game.  This did not work and now I cannot get support to call me back.  This is unacceptable and those of us having these issues should be compensated somehow. 

Message 5 of 46 (1,153 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey I have a problème! I pre order the seconde biggest édition of NHL21 and I can’t play the game now ... Can you help me ?

Message 6 of 46 (1,147 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same as me

Message 7 of 46 (1,142 Views)

Community Manager

@Overunn @kd76612 @kd76612 @ThunderBirdLT869 @r9m9u4g0 

Please try deleting and reinstalling the game, but do not load into it until the game is fully installed. If you load in before it's fully installed, these issues will occur.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 46 (1,139 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have tried this twice. I currently have the following ticket open .  

I can play hut rush. Just cant create my hut team. 

Message 9 of 46 (1,137 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This happens immediately after clicking open starter pack. 

Message 10 of 46 (1,136 Views)