HUT Online Game Resetting and Losing Connection

by terrorhawk11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HUT Online Game Resetting and Losing Connection

★★★ Newbie

Last night I was playing online to complete the daily challenges list and get a September collectible. My connection was fine but every few minutes the game would reset to a faceoff. After several resets I managed to freeze the puck and hoped the game would correct itself. Again, this happened but I didn't want to quit the game and have it count as a loss. Eventually I lost connection to the other player but it didn't count as a loss.

I just tried again this morning and the same thing happened. Is anyone else experiencing this and is there a fix? It's very frustrating and a huge waste of time to suffer through this for 15 minutes only to get booted and have nothing count towards your progression or event grind.

Message 1 of 2 (270 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HUT Online Game Resetting and Losing Connection

EA DICE Team

Hey @terrorhawk11, sorry to hear about the content network problems you are having. Do you play on wifi or cable connection with your console, and what console are you playing on?

What I do recommend to do is follow our connective troubleshooting guide.

Let me know if that works or not for you. Standard smile 

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (234 Views)

All Replies

Re: HUT Online Game Resetting and Losing Connection

EA DICE Team

Hey @terrorhawk11, sorry to hear about the content network problems you are having. Do you play on wifi or cable connection with your console, and what console are you playing on?

What I do recommend to do is follow our connective troubleshooting guide.

Let me know if that works or not for you. Standard smile 

/Atic

Message 2 of 2 (235 Views)