HUD scaling

by Neeedles

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HUD scaling

★★★★ Apprentice

I play the game in 1440p resolution and every time i start the game, the HUD is enlarged no matter how i set the setting. I have tho go into settings and switch the HUD scaling to any other setting than it is to make the HUD be in true 1440p scale. This has been happening since launch :D

i7 4790K 4.9GHZ
RTX 2070 Super
16gb DDR3 2400mhz
Windows 10

Message 1 of 4 (3,773 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HUD scaling

EA DICE Team
Message 4 of 4 (3,635 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Have you tried:

-resettings the video option to default or removing the BFV settings (documents\battlefield v folder) completely

-updating video driver (clean installation)

-cleanboot of Windows

-has it ever worked alright?

-Game settings:

Hud motion = ON

-Video settings:

Full screen resolution and resolution scale= 1:1 ratio?

UI upscaling = HIGH (or try auto)

if all fails could you please provide a picture or videoclip of the problem for us? Good luck!

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 4 (3,713 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the reply,

I found the issue is only with the chat window in the upper left corner not the full HUD, dont know why i thought its the full HUD before. I have reinstalled both the game and windows.

quite simply the chat is a bit bigger everytime i start the game and gets to a native res when i change the hud scaling to any other option than it was.

Message 3 of 4 (3,659 Views)

EA DICE Team
@Neeedles Can you do a Bug report on the issue here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/battlefield-v-bug-reports-en

Thanks!

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (3,636 Views)