HOW DO I UNLOCK MY FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM ACCOUNT

by rahime017

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HOW DO I UNLOCK MY FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM ACCOUNT

★★★ Newbie

HOW DO I UNLOCK MY FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM ACCOUNT I FORGOT THE PASSWORD AND NOW IT SAYS

Your FUT account is currently locked. To unlock it create a new security question on the system you set up your original account on, or contact customer support for more information please go to https://help.ea.com/. If you did not trigger the account the account unlock please login at https://connect.origin.com/ea/login to change your ea password

when i reset the password it came up with the same things i closed application to see if will reload after i start it up and nothing has happened please help

Message 1 of 4 (12,838 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HOW DO I UNLOCK MY FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM ACCOUNT

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @rahime017

You'll need to speak with the Account Management team, through the contact us site here. They will be able to look into your issue and provide you with assistance.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (16,033 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @rahime017

You'll need to speak with the Account Management team, through the contact us site here. They will be able to look into your issue and provide you with assistance.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 4 (16,034 Views)

★★ Novice

HOW DO I UNLOCK MY FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM ACCOUNT I FORGOT THE PASSWORD AND NOW IT SAYS
Message 3 of 4 (12,033 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@rahime017 Scammer
Message 4 of 4 (5,557 Views)