(HELP!) Wrong age in Sims Mobile

by pixeldrcams

Original Post

(HELP!) Wrong age in Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
  • Hello! I've been playing Sims Mobile for about five months now, I started on 8th December, 2019. My player ID is *snip*. I misunderstood the age question on the start of the game, I thought I was selecting my sim's age, not my age. Now, it gives me no options to link my account. If I reinstall to possibly change my age on the start screen, without having seen any options to link my game account in the settings, will EA Customer Support be able to pull up my game using my Player ID alone? Will any game save files appear for Customer Support under my Player ID? Will I lose everything?

EDIT by EA_Jason: Removed PlayerID.

Message 1 of 7 (2,038 Views)

Re: (HELP!) Wrong age in Sims Mobile

Community Manager

Sorry it took so long to get back, we've been looking for info on this.

Unfortunately there isn't a way to change the age on the account, and if you go for the reinstall you would indeed need to start from scratch. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,947 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David So is there no way to backup the game data because of this? My daughter can't connect her game to anything - not even MY facebook account, or an EA account, just in case her tablet crashes one day or something.
Message 3 of 7 (1,805 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

///

Message 4 of 7 (1,373 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Taen_NA This is The Sims Mobile forum. Thanks for your reply, but your suggested solution for Sims Freeplay does not apply in this case.
Sims Mobile players who can't connect their games to EA or social media because they have chosen a minor's age should contact an EA Advisor and ask for help to get their game progress saved and their age corrected.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 5 of 7 (1,345 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SalixCat oh sorry my bad
Message 6 of 7 (1,330 Views)

Hero
@Taen_NA No worries 😉

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator