HELP - Technical Difficulties

by F4none

Original Post

HELP - Technical Difficulties

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I need help with Apex Legends:

So, I've been playing the game for quite some time now (since about the 1st or 2nd week), but I stopped in middles of may, due to the game having many fps drops (around 0-2 max.) , I run the game with Medium-ish settings and my computer can handle ultras and upwards in many other games. I remember installing a couple of programs, making the game high priority, updating my drivers, making special launch preferences and even reinstalling, but none of that worked, since the fps drops still occurred even when i had the game in the lowest possible settings.

Eventually I wanted to try out the new (4th) season and everything was well untill the same fps drops started happening, I, again, tried everything mentioned above, including reinstalling and moving the game to my ssd, and even then, the fps keep occurring and even worse sometimes.

I would gladly take any advice and help, since none of my friends, with "worse" computers than mine seem to have this same problem, and this is specially problematic when in a fight, since it's pretty much impossible to aim and move properly. Is there something I'm missing or that I may be doing wrong? Thanks for your attention! Standard smile

Message 1 of 1 (160 Views)