Re: HELP!Loss focus during the game is killing me!!!!

by naiboo

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

1. Close Origin and services processes (OriginWebHelperService.exe и OriginClientService.exe).

2. Delete all files in 2 folders
"C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License"
"C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License"

3. Start Origin again"

This should work for the most/for all, as many have written. last impu.

Message 51 of 68 (3,075 Views)

★★ Novice

this works. Thank you but it lasts for a week or so then i go back and repeat it done this 5 6 times now

Message 52 of 68 (2,669 Views)

★ Apprentice

how is this STILL a thing?

Message 53 of 68 (2,416 Views)

★★★ Novice

It gets worse, FIFA 21 and it starts again. Finally got into the weekend league, winning the first 2 games and it's flicked out of both of them. Opponent gets the win, I get DNF EA gets both if our money. Really wish I'd never bothered with this game. 

Message 54 of 68 (2,092 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

this still happenes on fut 21 and it happens regularly... ill be mid game and for no apparent reason ill get kicked out of the game because i ''switched focus'' even though i didnt... i play with controller so theres no way i accidentally pressed alt or windows or something like that. sort it out ea actually fix something for once u useless team of money grabbing leeches 

Message 55 of 68 (1,853 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I agree with you.  This needs to be fixed.  It's like being in a relationship with a psycho.  "You're not giving me your full attention all of the time, I'm breaking up with you."  

Message 56 of 68 (1,830 Views)

★★★ Novice
@chichifluffy ive lost 3 fut champs games this week because of it
Message 57 of 68 (1,805 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was searching for these 2 folders, but they are nowhere to be seen. Could someone help me and tel me where exactly they are located?

Message 58 of 68 (1,638 Views)

★★ Novice

Use windows search and type: %appdata% and it should find you the correct folder Standard smile

Message 59 of 68 (1,513 Views)

★ Apprentice

I can't  understand why EA doesn't fix this. I have read numerous threads about this problem. It can't be that hard to fix and no, we don't buy that it is working as intended. No one would make anything this stupid intentionally. So just fix the bug, please! Let us change music without losing the game. Don't make a simple notification from Teams or Outlook end the game.

And to make it extra anoying, after this happens the game switches from controller to keyboard. But only in match, not in the menus. So if I forget to restart the game, I will lose the next game as well because the controller doesn't work.

Message 60 of 68 (1,102 Views)