HDR not working? - BFV on PC

by ImHorseForSure

Original Post

Re: HDR not working? - BFV on PC

★★★★★ Novice

Experiencing the same overexposed washed-out color intensity as well.   It's almost as if HDR is set way to high in this Game.

Message 11 of 19 (2,152 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have the same the issue.  I have the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP MAXX graphics card and an ASUS - ROG Swift 27" IPS LED 4K UHD G-SYNC Monitor with HDR.  It is so bright, it is difficult to use.  

Message 12 of 19 (2,144 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have the same issue.  When turning on HDR, the colors are majorly over saturated and look nothing like they should.  This is happening in Battlefield V, Battlefield 1, and Star Wars Battlefront 2.

All other games that are not on the Frostbite engine look great in HDR.

Message 13 of 19 (1,830 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bois i have the fix. Turn your game on borderless mode instead of fullscreen. It worked fine for me.

Message 14 of 19 (1,657 Views)

★★★★ Novice

NO this is not a fix if you use something else then full screen HDR does not work so it might look better but HDR is disable in borderless and windowed 

Message 15 of 19 (1,516 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Same issue here!
Message 16 of 19 (1,332 Views)

★★ Novice
@WaterYoungDong Well this actually worked, temp fix i guess but I still don't see the advantage of using HDR lol maybe just me and my monitor FPS mode setting
Message 17 of 19 (1,330 Views)

★★ Novice
@WaterYoungDong Neverminded that didn't fix it, it allows HDR to be on AUTO but not really one, now the monitor doesn't detect it
Message 18 of 19 (1,318 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, it basically just disables HDR. Its ridiculous that they won't address this issue

Message 19 of 19 (1,295 Views)