by x_Abusido_x

Original Post

Re: HACKERS IN STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT

★★★ Novice

BAN FOREVER LordSnowNL FOREVER HIS IP FROM ALL EA GAMES

Message 11 of 20 (2,194 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do something to cheaters.. games are full of them. 

Message 12 of 20 (2,076 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It is rather amazing that there’s no response on here from them .Battles are way uneven for people on here and is honestly saying don’t buy another Star Wars game when it comes out 

Message 13 of 20 (1,962 Views)

★ Novice
Ea doesn't give a *. They made their money.
Message 14 of 20 (1,801 Views)

★ Novice
*, if you were trying to make the game better it would be.
Message 15 of 20 (1,798 Views)

★ Novice

No it's * not. I have played battlefield 4 and battlefront from you guys. And both games are exactly the same. Few players with maximum 3-4 servers that are usually full and loaded with hackers. This is going for years and all you do is launch new games. You just do * job and release new games under some * lies. Now i understand why EA is not going * bankrupt because people that still buy your latest games are a bunch of * that don't have a sense of economy. They just * throw 60-120 dollars for maximum a year of gameplay until you * release another coppy of the game with different story and enviorment. After that the game dies faster than a skin cell. And still you somefuckinghow are doing great. This is one of the many cases of * making money off idiots while being full of luck.

Oh i can't wait for a moderator to delete this. Hiding it. or who the * cares you probably will ignore this because who cares about battlefront? it's already dead.

Message 16 of 20 (1,672 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

[Removed inappropriate comment - CM] Let me tell you some home truths.  EA can not fix the issues and hackers will always be there.  They have no spine and no one gets perma banned.  I suggest EA contacts all the people via email and ask for some real feed back on this because the truth will [Removed inappropriate word- CM] hurt. I for one will not buy another game title that has EA logo on it, no way am I wasting my money on * games.  It says as a statement on the report tool, play fair and make it enjoyable.  for the millions that suffer a none enjoyable game because of hackers what you gonna do???

give us some answers

Message 17 of 20 (1,291 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm on PS4 and been playing Battlefront since its launch date.  I have only come across a cheat once or twice in 3 years. Most days its always good fun and regular players. You all need to switch to PS4 I guess Standard smile

Message 18 of 20 (1,163 Views)

★ Novice

What is your role in this community, Archi? I need to report a cheating player and EA doesnt have the best feedback for that, so I would like to know if you can help me. I'm not american but I can handle my way in english, anyways.. could you email me so we can remove this cheater from the game?
Thx for the attention xD

Message 19 of 20 (798 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with SWBF1  please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 20 of 20 (782 Views)