Gun is moving upwards by itself

by zivanovic3225

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gun is moving upwards by itself

★ Novice

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/a8s74x/bfv_ps4_gun_is_moving_upwards_by_itself_im_not...                                                it's not just me with this problem

Message 1 of 6 (502 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gun is moving upwards by itself

Champion (Retired)

@zivanovic3225 Hope you were able to solve this one earlier but I was wondering if you have ever tried to disable the controller completely during a game and see if the movement stops?

Also there are some game settings that influence the aiming capabilities to some extent:

-Auto aim / soldier+vehicle aim assist > Should remove slack in the user movement and aim at a target (move to the right point) for you > set as low as possible

also 

-camera shake @50%

-aim lead indicator = OFF

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (393 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Never heard or seen this issue myself but maybe that is because I am on PC and you are on a console? This used to happen in the past when my joystick would not be centered or malfunctioning even? Simple solution is to unbind the input keybindings of the joystick for soldier movement if possible?

Also if you experience this problem could you explain all details that might be relevant

What platform?

What controller?

Checked game files for errors?

Unplugged all input devices not required?

Tested other controller known to work fully?

Update system software?

Removed BFV configuration file?

Good Luck!

_________________________________________________________________________________

EA Champion

Message 2 of 6 (480 Views)

Hero

I'd be inclined to suggest trying a different controller and/or changing the dead zone settings.

My Elite controller has begun to drift as the left analogue stick is getting worn out, for example.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 6 (470 Views)

★ Novice

i have two controller 1 year old and the other 1 month and yes the first thing i tried is to set deadzone, my friend has the same problem his controller is 2 weeks old and as far as i see others have the same problem and it all started from new update for me.                                                                                    

Message 4 of 6 (461 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@zivanovic3225 Hope you were able to solve this one earlier but I was wondering if you have ever tried to disable the controller completely during a game and see if the movement stops?

Also there are some game settings that influence the aiming capabilities to some extent:

-Auto aim / soldier+vehicle aim assist > Should remove slack in the user movement and aim at a target (move to the right point) for you > set as low as possible

also 

-camera shake @50%

-aim lead indicator = OFF

EA Champion

Message 5 of 6 (394 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too have a brand new controller and I know it isn't the controller because it isn't consistent in how it jumps upward or when it does it. I've tried to encourage it with slight pressure on the stick and nothing happens then I aim down sights and it will throw my shots off significantly. I didnt play this game for about 10 months because I was deployed and came back and suddenly it's an issue every time I play multiplayer. Itll calm down for about 5 or 10 minutes then flare up for an extended period of time like over an hour. When sighted in or not sighted in. 

Brand new controller

PS4

All updates are installed

I end up turning the game off because it's so frustrating to shoot on target and you glitch suddenly upward and throw a shot. 

Message 6 of 6 (341 Views)