Re: Guild went missing in server merge patch, 2 person guild so no other members

by EA_Kipling

Original Post

Re: Guild went missing in server merge patch, 2 person guild so no other members

EA Live QV Team

@kbryan72 We have a bit of a backlog in our ticket queues at the moment, so I appreciate your patience. You should receive a response in a couple more days.

@nuadunuli There might not be much I can discuss in detail, but I'll take another look to see if I can find anything with the character names you provided.

Message 11 of 14 (430 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Kipling no need, my issue is now fixed, have accepted this as solved and edited my initial post to reflect this was just responding to the guy mentioning his trouble as well in case what I found out could be useful.

to be clear, it turned out that there was 1 member (who was nowhere near the 2 top ranks in guild, would have been a member) logged on.. on patch day and found all our characters gone and in lead of guild.. they changed the guild name thinking we had left and had no way to contact us, How this happened is beyond me why it would kick and not reinvite but I assume there was some sort of inactivity limit for reinviting any characters when reforming guild. Also, really could use an email sent to the guild leader if the guild leadership is about to go inactive, this seems like a basic feature that I could have used to make sure i did not go inactive. Thank you for all of your help and I appreciate all you have done.

Message 12 of 14 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I just had the exact same thing happen in the merge from Bergeren Colony to Satele Shan., I had an Imperial guild named Shadow Consortium under the control of Moerte and a Republic Guild under the control of Quedaingo. I used to be a subscriber and purchased all the perks when I went to f2p so that my characters could access both guild banks. However, now that I've logged back in after a few months away because of school, both my guilds are gone along with their mostly full guild banks. I'm not even sure what happened to my other guild members, I don't see any sign of them anywhere.

Message 13 of 14 (387 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Nocturne86

If your Guild Leader character did not log on for more than 4 weeks, the system would have assigned leadership to the highest ranking active member of the guild. See here for more info: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-guild-management/

Message 14 of 14 (364 Views)