Guild went missing in server merge patch, 2 person guild so no other members

by nuadunuli

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Guild went missing in server merge patch, 2 person guild so no other members

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

My 2 person guild went missing in the serve merge patch, in game ticket they keep saying they can't help me.. the stronghold still exists in game as a character is logged out in it.. but the guild can't be found anywhere.. lots of items missing

my partner and I really cannot face buying the stronghold again, unlocking all but one room.. all of the items in guild bank and the stronghold all put in nicely in the way we like lost.. i mean i could go through the stronghold and take a picture of every single item to show which are lost for one.. but guessing there won't be a way to get any of it back, including the stronghold which taunts me by being available but can't edit

edit: managed to get in touch with the person, 1 person was all that was left due to inactivity and rest got auto kicked or something somehow.. annoying but fixed now.

Message 1 of 14 (1,263 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Guild went missing in server merge patch, 2 person guild so no other members

EA Live QV Team

@nuadunuli

I had a search through your characters and couldn't find any sign of the guild sadly. Can you remember which characters were the leaders of each guild?

View in thread

Message 6 of 14 (1,349 Views)

All Replies

Re: Guild went missing in server merge patch, 2 person guild so no other members

@nuadunuli

So you are saying you have a character logged into the guild stronghold , which is a stronghold owned by that guild ?

What is your swtor username and the character name logged out in that stronghold ? will ask for feedback for you.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 14 (1,230 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah the character is logged in to what was the guilds stronghold.. it does not however show the banner above my head to say which guild it belongs to anymore but it has everything that we put in it.. The character name is Sekrys Karza'Jevlas on Darth Malgus Empire side. The display name for the forums is MoyaSP.. I did have a moments though that you perhaps could not have good intentions for asking for the username but then I realise that it is the display name on forums so I doubt you can do anything worse than any random person on the forums seeing me post could.

I posted on the forums and someone suggested I contact EricMusco as well which I have also done.. So far I have just been told by the in game ticket people they can't do anything to even find my guild or stronghold so.

Thank you for responding.

Message 3 of 14 (1,222 Views)

@nuadunuli

Main reason to ask for the username is if it isn't linked to this EA account , there is no way to know your swtor account, so asking upfront is to save time if this EA account isn't linked.

Swtor CS are in this forum, have flagged your thread for feedback when they are online in about 9 hours.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 14 (1,219 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for explaining, that makes sense and I appreciate you flagging it. Appreciate the response.

Message 5 of 14 (1,214 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@nuadunuli

I had a search through your characters and couldn't find any sign of the guild sadly. Can you remember which characters were the leaders of each guild?

Message 6 of 14 (1,350 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Kipling

I don't really care as much about my Republic guild as I much as I do my empire one.. I was told in PM that most likely someone was in guild and kicked us out but I really don't see how this is likely as we had nearly 30 characters all max guild rank promoted and the one person it might have been was not given a very high rank and my partner had been on more recently than I. But here is a list of characters it likely was that was leader of The Esstran Convocation on empire side :

Nulimas'xermania

Zarchas'asmenys

Al'haran'gai

Resrurryen

Sekrys Karza'jevlas

Do you need to know any other characters that are still logged out in the stronghold? As there are a couple

Sadly I can't remember which of those were the actual guild leader, trying to have a look and see if I have any screenshots

I think the most likely candidate is Sekrys Karza'Jevlas then Nulimas'xermania and Zarchas'asmenys

I also can provide my partners display name if it helps in finding any info

Message 7 of 14 (1,156 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just received another ticket response from in game ticket saying the person was able to go to the location where my character is logged out (the guild stronghold) but nothing could be found, no guild.. I keep being told that we both  must have been kicked from the guild before the merge.. but we didn't log on that far from the merge so I don't see if the one person this could have then been which did not have the highest rank.. All our characters.. 30 or more had the rank next to guild master.. this person.. assuming they were even in the guild any longer would have been recruit or member only... my partner had been on Less than 30 days ago, I as guild leader might not have.. so my partner should have been given guild leader but if that is what happened then obviously something else went wrong.. I don't see how it can't have something to do with your server merge.. I  have just  been told to join a new guild.. which.. okay sure.. but doesn't fix anything, we still lost all the money and time in building a stronghold.. you can even see proof of the kind of things that was in it.. plus 3 or 4 bank tabs and the money in the bank.. all lost. I have sent a message to the person on the forums that might still have been in the guild.. I assume there is no way for me to give that display name and check if they have any guilds that were changed/created or bought a guild name change token since the merge? do old guild names get stored in any way when a guild gets renamed? 

it feels to me like what actually happened is something went wrong because of the server merge no one knows how and so reasons for why i would have been kicked is being looked at instead. I mean I will take the loss of items and money.. but frankly if nothing else I just want to have a guild we made.. with the tatooine stronghold.. all but one room unlocked (even know which room it is).. and a guild bank with 3 or 4 or so bank slots unlocked.. that would at least be something I could still play the game with.. but unlocking a tatooine guild stronghold from scratch..buying the several million worth of credits in stuff, crafting the Fury decoration.. again is too much

Message 8 of 14 (1,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm facing the same problem.  Our guild was created at launch, and while we have been inactive for a while, I have logged in from time to time and the guild tag and bank were always there.  I'm a subscriber too.   After the server merger, it seems our guild is gone.  I sent in an in-game ticket a few days ago but so far no response.

-  Jeia Organa

Message 9 of 14 (1,008 Views)

★★★ Novice

no idea if the same thing happened to you as us.. but for us basically we were both offline I guess for the 4 weeks before inactive guild leader.. or I was as the guild leader.. the one person not a character of the character of a partner and I logged on the day of the patch and everyone in the guild was gone, they were promoted leader and as they had no way of contacting me changed the name which apparently customer service can't track which sucks.. I never got an email saying my guild was inactive which is also annoying.

we had 20+ characters in guild but every single one of them got kicked from guild except that one person who was baically recruit or member rank which is weird.. so who knows why they were the only one left.. I assume there might have been a reforming of guild and only certain active days were kept maybe

Message 10 of 14 (1,001 Views)