Guild is not shown in the search by name and in the Recommended guilds.

by kabachochik

Original Post

Highlighted

Guild is not shown in the search by name and in the Recommended guilds.

★★★ Novice

Our Guild is not shown in the search if you search for it by name. It is also not shown in the recommended guilds section. This has been going on for almost 2 months. Because of this, no newcomers come to us. Only one came, and that was by personal invitation.
This has never happened to us before. Always, when there is a free place in the Guild entered 4-8 newcomers per day.

Please solve this problem.

Message 1 of 6 (581 Views)

Re: Guild is not shown in the search by name and in the Recommended guilds.

Hero (Retired)

Hey @kabachochik,

what’s the name of your guild?

Please provide your 9-digit-ally code.

Thanks!

Regards.

Message 2 of 6 (545 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi @CEO_Rago
The name of the Guild is: Конфетное королевство (Russian language) https://swgoh.gg/g/53434/konfetnoe-korolevstvo/
My ally code: 562-121-639

Best Regards
Message 3 of 6 (531 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @kabachochik,

is this your guild?

3AB7A5E6-0FA3-497B-B004-F201F3C171A4.jpeg

Due to the Russian letters it’s difficult to find your guild. I have tried it with the traditional alphabet and was unable to find your guild.

Therefore you shouldn’t relay that players find your guild with the expanded guild-search (at least non-Russians will have it difficult). Most guilds are currently recruiting outside the game (discord, forum, etc.), especially high GP guilds. So you should consider to do that to fill those remaining slots.

Regards.

Message 4 of 6 (510 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi @CEO_Rago
Yes, this is our Guild. For some reason, you can see it through the search by name, but I and other members of the Guild do not see it, only two other guilds that are shown on your screen below ours.
I know that there are other ways to find new members of the Guild, but we used to have regular newcomers, 5 people a day stably. Is it possible that the algorithm for "Recommended" guilds has been changed, and that our Guild is no longer displayed there? And accordingly, inside the game, none of those who want to find a new Guild, our Guild is not offered?
So, is it possible to somehow return our Guild to the "Recommended" section?

Best Regards
Message 5 of 6 (505 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @kabachochik,

sorry for the delayed response.

There were no change to the algorithm for recommended guilds, so your guild never fall out the recommended guild search.

I can imagine that the Russian guild name scares Players off that are looking for an "international guild".

Have you ever considered to change your guild-name to reach a wider player-base?

To do that, your Guild leader only needs to create a Support ticket via the "Need help?" button in game (you can find this button in the settings). This button provides the support team with all necessary information that is needed to assist you in this matter.

I know that isn't the answer you were hoping for, but please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards!

Message 6 of 6 (465 Views)